Tucked away near Jubilee Park is a rare piece of Chinese-Aussie settler history, built in 1898 by immigrants from the Sze Yup area of southern China. The humble red-brick Buddhist temple is dedicated to folk hero Kwan Ti, and flanked by the Chapel of Departed Friends and the Chapel of Good Fortune.
|Venue name:||Sze Yup Kwan Ti Temple|
2 Edward S
|Opening hours:||Daily 10am - 5pm|