Contest: Win Life Centre dining vouchers worth RM100
Win: Life Centre dining vouchers worth RM100 eachBoasting a variety of international cuisines, Life Centre has established itself as one of KL's most vibrant...
By Time Out KL|
Win: Life Centre dining vouchers worth RM100 each
Boasting a variety of international cuisines, Life Centre has established itself as one of KL's most vibrant dining and entertainment hubs. In addition to its dining options, the building also houses a top-notch event hall that has played host to some of the biggest names in music, including Tenacious D, Nile Rodgers, Metric, Steve Vai and Explosions in the Sky.
Ah Yat Abalone Seafood Restaurant is best known for its authentic Chinese delicacies, namely abalone, hairy crab and Hong Kong-style dim sum. Meanwhile, Bombay Palace is one of the city's top fine-dining Indian restaurants; signature dishes include Palace Sizzling Grill, zinga masala, palak paneer, chicken makhni, kulfi and Family Naan.
Barbecue Garden serves unique self-cooked barbecue with international flavours in a garden-themed venue. The pork-free menu features a diverse range of mouth-watering barbecue delights from around the world such as grilled beef with cheese, grilled crocodile skewers and filet mignon with beef bacon as well as a selection of beers, wines and signature cocktails.
La Boca Café, with its Latin American specialities like tapas and fajitas, and dr. CAFÉ COFFEE, which serves pastries, cakes and exotic cuppas, should be your post-meal ports of call at Life Centre. For more information, visit www.lifecentre.com.my.
Terms and conditions 1. This contest is organised by Time Out KL (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons ('Contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
7. Contest entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
8. This contest is open to anyone above 18 years old and contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
9. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
10. Contestants shall only submit one entry and multiple entries of the same shall be treated as 'spam' and shall be ignored.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
12. Entries will be judged by Time Out KL solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges' decision as final.
13. Winners will be informed by email.
14. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
15. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
16. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
17. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
19. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.