If we could, all of us would love to have a flawless complexion. But sadly it’s not always the case, with long work hours, fatigue, insufficient rest and the lack of care leaving many of us with a face that could use some revitalisation.
Thankfully we have centres like Cres Wellness that offer solutions to aid us in facial care when it comes to our hectic and stressful lifestyle. In particular, their Melanolysis O2 Therapy treatment may just be the treatment we need.
The Melanolysis O2 Therapy is a luxurious two-hour treatment that helps restore your skin’s radiance and brightens your complexion. With specially paired ingredients such as Perfluorodecalin (PFD) and Aminoguanidine, the therapy will increase dermal oxygen levels in the skin to eliminate obvious signs of fatigue. It also helps to lighten and diminish dark spots on your complexion, creating a glowing effect on your skin.
The treatment consists of sections, starting with the Melanolysis O2 Concentrate with Aminoguanidine & L-ascorbic Acid, which helps soothe the excess melanin production to minimise dark and age spots. It is then followed by Melanolysis O2 Masque with Perfluorodecalin (PFD), which purifies the skin through optimum hydration to create an even-toned appearance. The AHA Active Skin Renewal Gel Complex II will help reduce wrinkles and impact on the papillary and reticular dermis, a key cause for dermal changes such as the synthesis of new collagen and epidermal thickening. Then finally there is the Melanolysis O2 Essence Masque with Apple Stem Cell and Black Pearl, which uniquely blends Black Pearl with Camu Camu extract. This masque regulates the development of pigmentation and assists in heightening the overall reflective properties of the skin.
So if you feel that your hectic lifestyle has taken a toll on your face, start with this package to nurse your complexion back to health. The treatment costs RM338.
For more information visit www.creswellness.com.
Terms and conditions
1. This contest is organised by Time Out KL (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons ('Contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
7. Contest entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
8. This contest is open to anyone above 18 years old and contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
9. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
10. Contestants shall only submit one entry and multiple entries of the same shall be treated as 'spam' and shall be ignored.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
12. Entries will be judged by Time Out KL solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges' decision as final.
13. Winners will be informed by email.
14. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
15. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
16. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
17. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
19. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.