Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- You will be expected to have a working grasp for various Blade Digital Media titles, for which training will be provided.
- Source materials such as info and images and process these items as instructed.
- Fact check content for accuracy and consistency.
- Police deadlines on behalf of the Digital Editorial Coordinator/Manager.
- Research and write compelling content such as listings and advertorials and put together image galleries that are timely and relevant.
- Upload content to the websites in a timely and consistent manner and when required, assist in the management of the sites.
- Prepare and upload corresponding social media messages to promote content to the relevant readerships.
- Liaise with sales personnel and sector editors to coordinate the delivery of advertorials and client-driven content.
- Generate ideas and find compelling ways to ensure all titles are the go-to destination for their respective audiences.
- Act as a brand ambassador, as required, at public events.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, in any field.
- Excellent command of the English language with good communication skills, both written and oral.
- A good grasp of grammar and spelling.
- Possess a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Highly organised and self-motivated.
- Able to multi-task.
- Project a professional demeanour and positive attitude.
- An avid interest in a wide variety of lifestyle topics.
- Minimally candidate should have internship experience in a similar capacity.
- 6 months to 1 year of similar editorial experience is preferred.
Interested? Send your resume to HR at HR@bladedigitalmedia.com