Prize: 10 sets of a 2D/1N Family Fun Day package for two adults and two children at Resorts World Genting including dining experiences a SkyAvenue, worth RM1,600 per family
Located 6, 000 feet above sea level is SkyAvenue, Resorts World Genting’s newest mall alongside SeniKome, a brand new cultural centre. For two days (Oct 7-8), the family will get to go on a Family Fun Day stay package and dine at some of SkyAvenue’s finest eateries.
The journey will start with a cable car ride via the Awana Skyway, Resorts World Genting’s new cable car system. After checking into Hotel On The Park, everyone will be treated to lunch at Motorino, which serves world-famous Neapolitan pizza. For dessert, head to ITALGELato for a scoop or two of gelato and sorbet.
The itinerary includes an educational trip for the family with a guided tour at SeniKome, the cultural centre that showcases the traditional arts and culture of the East Coast, in particular Pahang, Kelantan and Terengganu. After that, family bonding time takes a cool turn with a visit to the biggest winter wonderland in the country, Snow World.
Warm up with dinner at Resort Seafood, a family-friendly restaurant serving up seafood and local comfort food – think chilli crab, spicy tom yum soup and more. The family can retire for the night and recharge at the playfully decorated rooms in Hotel On The Park.
The fun continues the next day with breakfast at Malaysia Food Street, a food court housing over 20 stalls offering a host of popular Malaysian food. Handpicked from local favourites, the names here include Petaling Street Hon Kee Porridge, Penang Char Kuey Teow and Genting Famous Chicken Rice. And if that’s not enough, the journey will end with a fine dining lunch high above the clouds.
SkyAvenue, Genting Highlands Resort Genting Highlands, Pahang (03 6101 1118/rwgenting. com). Daily, 10am-10pm.
1. This contest is organised by Time Out Kuala Lumpur (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons ('Contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
7. Contest entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
8. This contest is open to anyone above 18 years old and contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
9. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
10. Contestants shall only submit one entry and multiple entries of the same shall be treated as 'spam' and shall be ignored.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
12. Entries will be judged by Time Out Kuala Lumpur solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges' decision as final.
13. Winners will be informed by email.
14. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
15. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
16. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
17. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
19. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.