First prize: A pair of tickets to the opening (Aug 19) and closing (Aug 30) ceremony at National Stadium, Bukit Jalil + a pair of tickets to the artistic gymnastics finals (apparatus, floor, pommel horse, rings, vault, uneven bars)
Second prize: A pair of tickets to the opening (Aug 19) and closing (Aug 30) ceremony at National Stadium, Bukit Jalil + a pair of tickets to the apparatus gymnastics final (Men Apparatus Gymnastics; vault, horizontal, parallel bars) and apparatus gymnastics final (Women Apparatus Gymnastics; balance beam, floor exercise)
Third prize: A pair of tickets to the opening (Aug 19) and closing (Aug 30) ceremony at National Stadium, Bukit Jalil + a pair of tickets to the rhythmic gymnastics (apparatus final, group finals – mixed apparatus, 2 ropes + 3 balls)
After a lapse of 16 years, the SEA Games is finally back on our shores! The 29th SEA Games is branded as Kuala Lumpur 2017 (KL 2017) and will be the sixth time Malaysia has played host to the prestigious sporting event after last hosting the event in 2001.
There will be 5,000 athletes from 11 countries competing for gold in over 400 disciplines in 38 sports and Team Malaysia is aiming to emerge as overall champion – the last and only time we did so was when we hosted the 2001 edition by winning 111 gold medals. No doubt, we certainly have the chops to do it again; we have Rio Olympic silver medallist Pandelela Rinong and recent world champion of women's 10 metre platform event Cheong Jun Hoong; artistic gymnast Farah Ann Abdul Hadi; and 'Pocket Rocketman' Azizulhasni Awang. So, we can't think of any better way to show your national pride than turning up for the games to cheer our country on. Malaysia Boleh!
Terms and conditions
1. This contest is organised by Time Out Kuala Lumpur (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons ('Contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
7. Contest entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
8. This contest is open to anyone above 18 years old and contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
9. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
10. Contestants shall only submit one entry and multiple entries of the same shall be treated as 'spam' and shall be ignored.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
12. Entries will be judged by Time Out Kuala Lumpur solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges' decision as final.
13. Winners will be informed by email.
14. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
15. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
16. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
17. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
19. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.