Opened in 1941 by Wong Yew Hoong’s great-grandfather from Guangzhou, Tuck Chan began as a dim sum restaurant, and eventually evolved into a full-fledged Chinese restaurant. It survived the Japanese Occupation and a fire (as well as the restaurant’s subsequent rebuilding), and through it all, the Wong family makes mooncakes every year.
|Venue name:||Tuck Chan||Contact:|
33A-34A Jalan SK 10/4
|Opening hours:||Tue-Sun, 10.30am-2pm; 5.30pm-9.30pm|