Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. Cutting queues
Every time you cut in line, a kitten sheds a tear.
You’re part of the problem.
3. Slowing down to stare at accidents
Yes, a lot of our annoying habits have to do with the road.
We’re just horrible at driving. We don’t use our indicators, we ignore pedestrian crossings, we honk in traffic, we flash our highlight, we speed at the yellow light, we tailgate... wei, you think your father’s road ah?
5. Holding up your hand to cross the road
The hand of God.
6. Fake accents
‘When I was in the UK...’ UK for Ulu Klang, right?
7. Ignoring signboards
Especially those that state ‘No littering’ or ‘No outside food and drinks’.
8. Standing in the front of the lift / LRT / KTM doors
And then barging in the second the doors open.
9. When we can’t be bothered to explain something, we just say ‘Never mind lah’
‘I still don’t get it’
10. When talking about someone new, we always ask ‘What race are they?’