First prize: 3D2N stay in a Pinang Suite for two persons inclusive of Club Benefits (Friday to Sunday only), worth over RM3,500Second prize: 2D1N stay in a...
By Time Out KL|
First prize: 3D2N stay in a Pinang Suite for two persons inclusive of Club Benefits (Friday to Sunday only), worth over RM3,500
Second prize: 2D1N stay in a Deluxe Room for two persons inclusive of breakfasts (Friday to Sunday only), worth over RM600
Located in the heart of George Town, the recently rebranded Hotel Jen Penang is the perfect marriage between modern day comforts and traditional travel experiences.
With it being smack in the middle of the prime commercial city centre, shopping malls and famous hawker food courts are but 10-15 minute walk away in all directions. You can head into town and take in all the cultural and culinary excitement that Penang can offer, and return to the comfort of a hotel that offers you top notch service and facilities.
Hotel Jen Penang joins the list of Traders properties that have been rebranded into the Jen brand by Shangri-La International Hotel Management Ltd in recent times. The hotel offers a total of 443 rooms, from spacious luxurious suites to exclusive club rooms and comfortable deluxe ones. Guests booked into the club rooms have access to some exclusive facilities and services, ranging from personal concierge and purser services, free laundry pressing for one suit a day and even a spit and sparkle shoeshine service. It’s the perfect experience for executives who are on the go.
For dining, the hotel offers a varied range of options for you to choose from should you opt to stay in-house and enjoy the hotel’s luxurious surroundings. The Islander offers all-day dining and themed buffets drawn out of traditional Baba Nyonya recipes. And if you need to sit down and have some after-dinner drinks, The Bar, a sports and whisky bar, is certain to please the boys looking for a hard drink and a game on the telly.
Terms and conditions 1. This contest is organised by Time Out KL (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons ('Contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
7. Contest entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
8. This contest is open to anyone above 18 years old and contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
9. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
10. Contestants shall only submit one entry and multiple entries of the same shall be treated as 'spam' and shall be ignored.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
12. Entries will be judged by Time Out KL solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges' decision as final.
13. Winners will be informed by email.
14. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
15. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
16. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
17. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
19. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.