Etihad Airways has been making huge headways in the global airline industry. The airline only began operations in 2003, but in 2014 they carried an impressive 14.3 million passengers, flying to over 111 existing and announced passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas. Etihad Airways’ partnerships with many of the world’s best airlines give travellers access to one of the world’s most extensive global flight networks, spanning six continents. Its impressive résumé has led to Etihad Airways being named ‘World’s Leading Airline’ at World Travel Awards, the Oscars of the travel industry, for the past six consecutive years.
The Etihad Airways premium guest experience begins before departure with luxurious lounges at the airports they fly to. Guests can relax before taking off in one of the multiple locations worldwide where Etihad Airways offers guests access to these facilities. Up in the air, the cabin crew at Etihad Airways exudes warm hospitality and serves guests with a more personal touch, ensuring a best-in-class travel experience. It’s no wonder they received the award for ‘Middle East’s Leading Cabin Crew’ in the 2014 World Travel Awards Middle East. Etihad Airways’ impressive range of in-flight services includes over 750 hours of on-demand entertainment, special noise-reduction headsets, onboard WiFi as well as an award-winning dining experience. With all these and more, Etihad Airways’ exceptional in-flight offers establish their position as a true innovator in providing comprehensive benefits to meet their customers’ diverse needs.
The company’s brand has also been kicked into overdrive in recent years. Most notably, Etihad Airways has been secured as the main sponsor for Premier League football club Manchester City, which includes the renaming of the club’s stadium to the Etihad Stadium, a marketing move that has brought the company to greater heights and mainstream consciousness. The company is also an official airline partner for Major League Soccer (MLS) in the US, as well as the official sponsor for New York City FC. Besides football, Etihad Airways has also secured strategic sponsorship deals in other sports; the company is the title sponsor of the F1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix and the major sponsor of the Sport Australia Hall of Fame. Due to these bold moves, the company’s brand has grown to become one of the frontrunners in the global airline industry, and there are no signs of it slowing down anytime soon.
At Etihad Airways, their belief is that the luxuries and services offered by them should be experienced by everyone, and now you stand a chance to enjoy them too.
Etihad AirwaysSuite 32.2, Level 32, Menara Standard Chartered, 30 Jalan Sultan Ismail (03 2687 2222/www.etihad.com).
Terms and conditions
1. This contest is organised by Time Out KL (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons ('Contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
7. Contest entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
8. This contest is open to anyone above 18 years old and contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
9. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
10. Contestants shall only submit one entry and multiple entries of the same shall be treated as 'spam' and shall be ignored.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
12. Entries will be judged by Time Out KL solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges' decision as final.
13. Winners will be informed by email.
14. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
15. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
16. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
17. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
19. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.