'Carsten Höller: Decision' has well and truly taken over the Hayward Gallery this summer. With huge slides coming out of the roof, pills dropping from the ceiling and flying machines soaring over Waterloo Bridge, the German-Belgian artist has really gone to town in his first UK retrospective show. You've got until Monday Sept 7 2015 to catch this participatory exhibition before it ends (and the Hayward Gallery closes for a two-year refurbishment, sob).
Discover more about 'Decision'
You might also like
- Carsten Höller transforms London's biggest landmarks
- Win an exclusive sleepover at the Hayward Gallery's Carsten Höller exhibition
- Meet the artist: James Franco
- Five key works in 'Goya: The Portraits' at the National Gallery
- Sir Elton John: 'I’d rather have one photograph than ten Monets or Picassos'