Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. Saelia Aparicio Torinos's phallic, fragile blown-glass characters:
2. Jamie Fitzpatrick’s gloopy, grotesque, animatronic mess of a sculpture, ‘The King’:
3. ‘Citadel’, David Donald’s deceptively simple but quietly confident little painting:
4. Zarina Muhammad’s two confrontationally silly films, mixing morph-suit dancing and cutesy pink digital animation with shocking war imagery:
5. Lana Locke’s distended and oddly fleshy protrusion, ‘Violent Womb Form (i)’:
6. Reece Straw’s touching look at the 70-year-old owner of a decrepit regional gym.
7. ‘Cloud Cast #2’ by Janina Lange, a crumbly-looking bronze cast of a 3D-printed cloud:
© All images courtesy of the artists, Bloomberg New Contemporaries and the Institute of Contemporary Art.
'Bloomberg New Contemporaries' is at the Institute of Contemporary Arts until January 22 2017.