London’s only permanent ice rink location has recently undergone a major revamp. The leisure venue, which has been around since the 1930s, now boasts a fancy new look with a slick rink, 12 state-of-the-art bowling lanes and west London’s only outpost of the cult-status burger joint MEATliquor. There are also two cafés, and a fun retro games arcade.
• The jewel in the QUEENS' crown is MEATliquor Queensway. Boasting MEATliquor's family friendly diner plus (separate) their first ever lounge-bar compete with table-football, darts, one-arm-bandits & pool.
• We have 12 international standard Bowling Lanes & the only Retro Arcade suite north of the river!
• QUEENS is excited to the be the home of ICE-KARTING (yup, go-karting actually on ice) and will soon be launching Curling too!
• We also have a troupe of instructors for Ice-Skating, Ice-Dance & of course Ice-Hockey. So no matter your age / if you a beginner or seasoned pro, we are here to help!
• Plus there are two organic, healthy (& un-healthy) cafés to kick back, look out over the rink & recharge at.
A great man once said that "QUEENS is a one-stop-fun-shop" and, well, we agree!
|Venue name:||QUEENS Skate Dine Bowl||Contact:|
|Do you own this business?|
You may be interested in:
Average User Rating
4.3 / 5
- 5 star:3
- 4 star:4
- 3 star:1
- 2 star:0
- 1 star:0
Now a definitive one-stop-fun-shop! great grub, cool lanes, great staff. i love the new look & very glad Nottinghill has a new cool spot to hang out in.
What an amazing place in the heart of London. It has everything you need to have fun on the night out. It has bowling, ice skating, retro arcades, bar and food all under one roof.
Staff is lovely and very friendly. While enjoying our bowling game, we got waitress service on the lanes which was great as we did not have to make our way to the bar. After the game we sat in the restaurant and had most delicious burgers. They do best halloumi burgers for sure.
Definitely coming back to do some ice skating.
Beautiful place where to spend nice evenings. I think they are modifying it because at the moment the only thing which is open is the ice rink... This winter there were the bowling and the casino as well... Can't wait to see how it will look like.
Skating is perfect for every kind of nights, romantic, with friends or family... Prices are affordable, around 13£ each (adult fare).
Fabulous rink.. go there regularly. and visited again last week.. Only 1 small question: Where is the ice boot??