We're all for traditional firs, but they can get a tad samey, so we've scouted out the city for the coolest alternative trees. From upside-down spruces to a 3D-printed Christmas installation, here are the ones worth seeing.
1. Tate Britain's topsy-turvy tree
2. Aqua Shard's 3D-printed optical illusion tree (created in collaboration with none other than David Attenborough)
3. Kew Gardens' festive forest
4. The Ace Hotel's classicist tribute tree by J.W Anderson
5. Granary Square's ice-encapsulated fir
6. The V&A's Victorian-inspired iron tree
Feeling festive? Here are Christmassy 100 things to do in London this December.