To celebrate the launch of our guide to the 100 best dishes in London 2015, we've asked our favourite foodie Instagrammers to round up their top eats. Today we're handing over the reins to Paul Winch-Furness.
1. Smoking Goat's raw sea bass, wild ginger and starfruit
It’s hard to choose a favourite at Smoking Goat, the fish sauce chicken wings are absolutely delicious and the raw sea bass is unbelievably good.
2. Eel and Mackerel at Nanban
These two dishes were simple, mouth watering, addictive. Can’t wait to go again.
3. The White Horse's artichoke and goat's curd
This dish looks innocent, but it punches well above its weight thanks to the fresh, tangy dressing.
4. Sirloin & Café de Paris butter at Blixen
This perfectly cooked steak with a delicious, aromatic butter is one to return to again and again.
5. Hoi Polloi's chicken broth
My desert island dish. I’m constantly looking forward to my next visit. Simple but hypnotising.
6. Chops at Blacklock
A real show stopper - considered sourcing can’t be beaten.