Hawker House, the indoor street food market from the team behind Street Feast, returns at the end of the month (October 30-31) in a brand new location, but we’re giving you the chance to go before doors officially open, with 2,000 pairs of tickets to the preview night on Thursday October 29 to be given away.
This year’s Hawker House transforms a huge warehouse just three minutes from Canada Water station into a vibrant, two-level night market with 13 fantastic street food traders, six brilliant bars and the best DJs you’ve never heard of.
2,000 winners will get free entry to the preview for them and a friend, as well as a beer and a cocktail each to kick off the night. Winners can then taste some of the best street food the capital has to offer.
Sounds scrummy, right? Just enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning:
The 100 best restaurants in London
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Knock2bag comedy nights
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival Reunion at Koko
- Time Out Card competition: Win a private preview screening with the Doc 'n Roll Film Festival
- Time Out Card competition: PLDN and Hothi & Othi present some of London's best emerging artists
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the LAPADA Art & Antiques Fair