Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
The Jewish Museum, May 4, 6-9pm
Celbrate Amy as a music, style and queer icon at this exclusive late opening.
Members enjoy free entry and can take part in curator led talks, workshops and live music from the young artists at Amy’s Yard on the evening. Plus, free entry on the night to the two exhibitions, ‘Amy Winehouse: A Family Portrait’ and ‘Pegasus: Love is a Losing Game’.
On the evening, you will be able to...
- Hear the stories behind ‘Amy Winehouse: A Family Portrait’ with our curator
- Enjoy live performances by young artists from Amy’s Yard, the Amy Winehouse Foundation’s music programme
- Celebrate Amy as a queer icon with ‘Queer Tours of London - A Mince Through Time’ who will be delivering a fabulous spoken word performance in tribute to Amy
- Learn more about Street Art and the new Camden ‘Amy Street Art Trail’ with Lee Bofkin of Global Street Art
- Inspired by Amy’s iconic image, make your own flower hair accessory with London Craft Club