A crazy-golf club in the heart of the City, where players can enjoy 16,000 square feet of 1920s themed golfing. There are two bespoke, nine-hole courses, five (count ’em) bars, a trio of street food vendors (currently Pizza Pilgrims, Patty & Bun and Breddos Tacos), DJs and a two-storey clubhouse with a terrace. All this in an fairly innocuous office block beside the Gherkin.
Tickets are priced £10-£13.
Swingers is based on a 1920’s golf-club set in the bucolic English countryside. The venue is just a stone’s throw from the Gherkin in the heart of London and features the following:
• Two bespoke nine-hole crazy golf courses
• Five cocktail drenched bars
• Three of London’s best street-food vendors: Patty&Bun, Pizza Pilgrims and Breddos
• A two story clubhouse with gin terrace
• The Swingers scorecard app
• Nightly DJs
Please note: Swingers is an over 18 years old venue & guests will need to provide valid photo ID.
|Venue name:||Swingers City|
8 Brown’s Buildings
|New Private events:||
This venue has areas available to hire for private eventsMore info
|Do you own this business?|