When Swingers opened in the City in 2016, it was pretty much a hole in one: 16,000 square feet of 1920s-themed crazy golf in an office block next to the Gherkin. Now that site in Suitsville is getting an even bigger, more outlandish sibling in the former BHS flagship store on Oxford Street.
An ode to the English Riviera, the Swingers West End course includes a helter-skelter and big wheel, with beach huts and bandstands – plus lush palms for added ‘Miami Vice’ vibes. Think of your best childhood seaside holiday, then add booze.
Lubrication will be provided on-course in the form of cocktails delivered by roving caddies, and you’ll be able to refuel between rounds with street food by Made of Dough, Patty & Bun and Hackney Gelato. Striped blazers and straw boaters at the ready, old sport – we’ll see you on the first tee.
RECOMMENDED: The best crazy golf in London.
• Two nine-hole crazy golf courses
• Four stunning cocktail bars
• Four of London’s best street-food vendors – Patty&Bun, Made of Dough, Breddos and Hackney Gelato
• The Grand Hotel Bar – a free-standing building within a building
• The world’s only Bandstand Bar
• An incredible 3D photo podium
• A variety of private hire spaces
Please note: Swingers is an over 18 years old venue & guests will need to provide valid photo ID.
|Venue name:||Swingers West End|
15 John Prince’s Street
|New Private events:||
This venue has areas available to hire for private eventsMore info
|Do you own this business?|