Designed by Antony Gormley and Reardon Smith, ROOM is a unique space in the form of a crouching figure that acts as an extension to one fo the Beaumont hotel's suites. Part a velvet curtain in an all-white marble bathroom and ascend to a dark, oak-clad bedroom intended to encourage a meditative state.
The venue is taking part in Open House London weekend. Tours are already fully booked, but we're giving Time Out readers the chance to win one of two pairs of tickets.
The tours take place 1pm-5pm this Saturday, September 19. To enter, simply vote for your favourite London building using the form below.
You might also like
- Terms and conditions to win an overnight stay for two at the Conrad
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Lail Arad's single launch at St Pancras Old Church
- Win a mini-break at Kent’s beautiful wildlife reserve
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to the LAPADA Art & Antiques Fair
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to the Red Bull Air Race