Here’s your chance to stay at the five-star Park Tower Knightsbridge, luxuriating in a king size bed on 200-count cotton sheets before enjoying a leisurely breakfast. The iconic 1973 circular tower offers amazing views of London from every room and hosts possibly London’s best fish restaurant, One-O-One, led by chef Pascal Proyart.
There’s no better teacher if you want to learn how to cook perfect seafood – Proyart is a third-generation restaurateur from a fishing village in Brittany, who left to work at Michelin-starred restaurants around Europe before setting up One-O-One. You’ll have a whole hour to yourself with Pascal, and the chance to discover the secrets of his inspired creations. With any luck at your next dinner party you’ll be serving your guests braised wild octopus ravioli instead of fish fingers.
To enter, just answer the following question... The exceptional afternoon tea available in The Knightsbridge Lounge is inspired by a nearby Royal park; can you name it?
You might also like
- Quiz: which film should you see at the BFI London Film Festival?
- Win a boutique hotel break terms and conditions
- Terms and conditions to win TeamLab tickets
- Win a trip to the Budweiser Budvar Brewery in the Czech Republic or Budvar Tankové Pivo vouchers
- Win two tickets to the European premiere of 'Casa Valentina'