Annie Clark topped off a big summer—which included a St. VincentTime Out New York cover and well-received sets at Pitchfork Festival and Live at Letterman—by closing out the 2014 Celebrate Brooklyn series at the Prospect Park Bandshell. At the packed free show, Clark ran through most of her newest, self-titled album, as well as selections from her previous three records. Judging by all the love, it won't be too long before she winds up playing NYC again, though unlikely at a venue as picturesque as Prospect Park.
RECOMMENDED: Complete guide to Celebrate Brooklyn!
See more concert photos
You might also like
- Deerhoof’s Greg Saunier interview: ‘The edge where it’s gonna fall apart and be ruined keeps getting pushed’
- Watch Jay-Z plant his throne in a new Brooklyn palace
- See photos of Björk's first night at Brooklyn's dazzling Kings Theatre
- Jeffrey Lewis plays "Streets of New York," "New York's All Right if You Like Saxophone"
- This year's Celebrate Brooklyn! lineup looks insane, with St. Vincent, Nickel Creek, Denardo Coleman