Annie Clark topped off a big summer—which included a St. VincentTime Out New York cover and well-received sets at Pitchfork Festival and Live at Letterman—by closing out the 2014 Celebrate Brooklyn series at the Prospect Park Bandshell. At the packed free show, Clark ran through most of her newest, self-titled album, as well as selections from her previous three records. Judging by all the love, it won't be too long before she winds up playing NYC again, though unlikely at a venue as picturesque as Prospect Park.
RECOMMENDED: Complete guide to Celebrate Brooklyn!
See more concert photos
You might also like
- The best free summer concerts and festivals
- The 10 best acts to see at Governors Ball 2015
- Summer hip-hop show guide 2013: summer concerts to see in NYC
- Deerhoof’s Greg Saunier interview: ‘The edge where it’s gonna fall apart and be ruined keeps getting pushed’
- Alabama Shakes at Central Park SummerStage (SLIDE SHOW)