Yes, 2020, unfortunately, saw many restaurant closings across New York City due to the coronavirus pandemic. But this year also welcomed plenty of new restaurants to our five fair boroughs, from high-profile doughnut shops to Thai-American dinettes and cool-kid burger joints.
Diversify your eat list with this Google doc of all of the restaurants that opened in NYC this year (and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any spot we might've missed!):
Most popular on Time Out
- The 101 best sex scenes of all time
- The best New Year’s Eve events in NYC
- New Year’s Eve is going to be a lot different in NYC this year
- The 100 best movies of all time
- The best karaoke songs ever
Want to know what’s cool in the city before your friends do? Sign up to our newsletter for the latest and greatest from NYC and beyond.