The news of the NYC indoor dining shutdown is, frankly, depressing AF. But a very thin silver living is that there are outdoor dining set-ups like this to add a little festivity to these cold times.
FiDi's Watermark Bar is offering glass cabins along Pier 15 overlooking the East River waterfront and the Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges. The panoramic views alone are enough to warm us up without the use of outdoor heaters. (But don't worry, each "house" is fully warmed and weather-controlled.)
Available on a first-come, first-serve basis, the glass cabins can fit as many as 10 diners, who can share stuff like cheese fondue, grilled skewers, a s'mores kit, and hot cocktails (boozy cocoa, hot cider) inside. Check out the cabins below:
Most popular on Time Out
- The Northern Lights could be visible from New York and New England this week
- The best Christmas movies for kids
- The Dyker Heights Christmas Lights 2020 guide
- 15 things every New Yorker does to prepare for winter
- New Yorkers respond to the season’s first snow
Want to know what’s cool in the city before your friends do? Sign up to our newsletter for the latest and greatest from NYC and beyond.