Promotion (Game of Chance)
Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Print & Digital Publishing Pty Ltd (ABN 50 125 441 812) of 41 Bridge Road
Glebe NSW 2037 trading as Time Out Australia (“Time Out”) in association with INSERT
NAME OF PRIZE GIVER (“Untold Rum”). Time Out is authorised to conduct the Promotion
under NSW Permit No: LTPM/17/01671. The Promotion is governed by the below terms and
1. The Promotion is open to all NSW and/or Victoria residents over the age of 18, except
employees of Time Out and the Prize Provider, its agents, contractors and their family
2. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter and if a winner is discovered to be
under the age of 18 (either at the time of entering or winning the draw) they will be
1. The Promotion begins at 12.15am on 6 July 2018 (the “Start Date”). The Promotion
closes at 10:00pm on 2 August 2018(the “End Date”) (altogether “the Promotion
2. You can enter the Promotion during the Promotion Period by filling out the relevant details
on the entry form found at https://www.timeout.com/sydney/bars/win-an-unbelievably-good-night-out-thanks-to-untold-spiced-rum (“Entry”) for your chance to be selected to win the
Prize (as set out below) (the “Promotion”).
3. By entering the Promotion, you will be entered into a ballot, from which one winner will be
selected at random.
4. Only one entry is permitted per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same
person or household will not be accepted.
5. Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Promotion at any time if they
have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Terms.
6. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
7. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
8. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Promotion remains with the respective entrants.
However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Promotion, they grant Time Out
a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This
includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in
any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
9. By entering the Promotion, all entrants consent to the collection of their personal
information by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Promotion. Time Out may
in the course of administering this Promotion disclose the personal information to third
parties as required. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the
entrants' names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various
forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any
request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all literary works
submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of
entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional,
marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter may share the entry
details with the prize provider.
TIME OUT AUSTRALIA - NSW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
10. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its
associated companies and licensees.
PRIZES & WINNING
1. The winner will be selected at random from a ballot which comprises all the Entries (“the
2. The Promotion will be drawn at [10am 2 August] at Level 4 358 Lonsdale st Melbourne (“Draw Date”)
3. The prize package includes $200 bar voucher (the “Prize”).
4. The total Prize value is $200
5. The Prize will be provided by Time Out and
is subject to their terms and conditions available below in the Special Terms and Conditions
6. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her
photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
Must be redeemed by 21 August 2018
1. The Winner will be notified by Time Out by telephone and/or email within 2 business days of
the draw (“Notification Date”).
2. The Winner will have their details published on the Time Out Site within 2 business days ofthe Promotion if the Prize is valued over $250.00
3. The Winner will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their
Entry. The Winner may be asked to provide identification.
4. Any Winner who is not contactable within 48 hours or the Draw Date or who fails to return
contact within 48 hours of notification will be disqualified and thereby forfeit their right to
the Prize. No compensation will be given if disqualified and a reserve entrant will be selected
as an alternative winner.
5. The name(s) of the Winner may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped
addressed envelope to Print & Digital Publishing Pty Ltd (ABN 50 125 441 812) of 41 Bridge
Road Glebe NSW 2037 stating which Promotion you would like the winner’s details for, to or
by email to email@example.com within 30 days after the Draw Date.
6. Time Out’s selection of the Winner is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence
will be entered into.
7. The Prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be taken as cash.
8. The Prize can only be sent to addresses in Australia and the Prize is only valid in the location
9. Time Out reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion without notice.
10. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not
limited to indirect or consequential loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage or
personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion and/or the Prize.
11. Time Out will in no circumstances accept any liability for any variation in the value of the
Prize or be liable or responsible for travel, transport or ancillary costs in relation to the Prize
which are the responsibility of the Winner.
12. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and the Prize Provider reserve the right
to substitute the Prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
13. Time Out accepts no responsibility if the Prize Provider refuses to issue the Prize.
14. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of
Time Out and/or the Prize Provider and which prevents Time Out and/or the Prize Provider
from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor the Prize Provider
will be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing their obligations. Time Out
reserves the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Promotion in the event of
circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
15. The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol responsibly. Please refer to the
GL4001 ‘Liquor Promotion Guidelines’ and GL4003 ‘Intoxication guidelines’ at
TIME OUT AUSTRALIA - NSW
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
16. This Promotion and the Terms shall be governed by the laws of Sydney, Australia and subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Sydney, Australia.
SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FROM PRIZE PROVIDER
INSERT ANY T&Cs WHICH ARE SPECIFIC TO THE PRIZE PROVIDER