With eight screens, Hoyts Cinemas in Bankstown is close to the train station and the major shopping areas. It hosts 'mums and bubs' film screenings for only $9.
|Venue name:||Hoyts Bankstown|
Cnr The Mall & Jacob Sts Bankstown 2200
- A stellar injustice: Hollywood has made a movie about a faked Mars landing – 1977’s deliriously silly Capricorn One – but has never given the historic first moon landing its due. That’s not so hard to explain. While inspiring on a global scale, ...Read more
- Set in a neon-bathed Lake Tahoe hotel in 1969, this boldly original but frustrating noir is frontloaded with mysteries. What’s brought its four edgy guests to its doors? What’s the significance of the Nevada-California state line running smack d...Read more
- Calling the new A Star Is Born a "valentine" from its star, Lady Gaga, to her fans sounds a bit coy and delicate, so let’s call it what it really is: a hot French kiss (with full-on tongue), filled with passion, tears and a staggering amount of ...Read more
- Bruce Beresford’s days as the director of internationally admired fare such as Breaker Morant, Driving Miss Daisy and Black Robe may be a long way behind him, but he still knows how to win over a hometown crowd. His 2009 immigrant tale Mao’s Last ...Read more
- Sharper than your everyday mean girl since the beginning of her career, Blake Lively has always been capable of more than her opportunities have allowed her, while Anna Kendrick, a chipper ‘perfect’ thing in movie after movie, has been overrated...Read more