Hoyts has two cinema complexes within Chatswood, so you can always find the movie you are after. There is three hours free parking for Chatswood Mandarin movie-goers, which is located about an international food court.
|Venue name:||Hoyts Chatswood Mandarin|
Cnr Albert & Victor Sts
- A stellar injustice: Hollywood has made a movie about a faked Mars landing – 1977’s deliriously silly Capricorn One – but has never given the historic first moon landing its due. That’s not so hard to explain. While inspiring on a global scale, ...Read more
- Set in a neon-bathed Lake Tahoe hotel in 1969, this boldly original but frustrating noir is frontloaded with mysteries. What’s brought its four edgy guests to its doors? What’s the significance of the Nevada-California state line running smack d...Read more
- “We’re comfortable” says Nick Young (Henry Golding, mega-confident in his feature debut), a handsome Oxford-educated NYU professor, when he’s asked about his background by Rachel (Fresh Off the Boat’s Constance Wu), who knows nothing about how loa...Read more
- Calling the new A Star Is Born a "valentine" from its star, Lady Gaga, to her fans sounds a bit coy and delicate, so let’s call it what it really is: a hot French kiss (with full-on tongue), filled with passion, tears and a staggering amount of ...Read more
- Tom Cruise is 56 years old. Fifty. Six. And he’s been making Mission: Impossible movies for 22 of those 56 years. By all rights, Fallout, his sixth high-flying mission, should be to M:I what A View to a Kill was to Roger Moore’s Bond (Moore bein...Read more