Hoyts Mount Druitt is home to a chilled-out approach to a cinema experience, Thehalfpipe. Rather than regular seating, patrons are invited to lie back on deluxe bean bags.
|Venue name:||Hoyts Mount Druitt|
Westfield Shopping Centre
- The first Fantastic Beasts movie had a lot of heavy lifting to do. It needed to establish a world connected to the Harry Potter universe, but also one that was self-contained. It had to introduce several busloads of new characters and kick off a...Read more
- It would seem a prerequisite, but the people rebooting today’s Halloween – journeyman indie director David Gordon Green and his co-screenwriter Danny McBride – really love the OG Halloween. (When Rob Zombie tried doing his remake in 2007, you we...Read more
- Calling the new A Star Is Born a "valentine" from its star, Lady Gaga, to her fans sounds a bit coy and delicate, so let’s call it what it really is: a hot French kiss (with full-on tongue), filled with passion, tears and a staggering amount of ...Read more
- The afterlife has rarely been quiet for Queen frontman Freddie Mercury, who died young in 1991 after a flurry of creativity. First came Wayne’s World, with Mike Myers head-banging to Queen’s 1975 hit 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. Then came a massive trib...Read more
- Venom, a slick-skinned alien ‘symbiote’ who first plagued Marvel’s Peter Parker back in a 1986 comic, has a Wikipedia entry roughly 10 metres long. That’s not to say that the villain deserves his own film – even a silly one like Venom – or to be...Read more