Hoyts Wetherhill Park caters for the 60+ crowd with social screenings mornings. There are dedicated party rooms and free unlimited parking. It is also close to restaurants and a large shopping district.
|Venue name:||Hoyts Wetherill Park|
561-583 Polding St
- The first Fantastic Beasts movie had a lot of heavy lifting to do. It needed to establish a world connected to the Harry Potter universe, but also one that was self-contained. It had to introduce several busloads of new characters and kick off a...Read more
- It would seem a prerequisite, but the people rebooting today’s Halloween – journeyman indie director David Gordon Green and his co-screenwriter Danny McBride – really love the OG Halloween. (When Rob Zombie tried doing his remake in 2007, you we...Read more
- Calling the new A Star Is Born a "valentine" from its star, Lady Gaga, to her fans sounds a bit coy and delicate, so let’s call it what it really is: a hot French kiss (with full-on tongue), filled with passion, tears and a staggering amount of ...Read more
- Bruce Beresford’s days as the director of internationally admired fare such as Breaker Morant, Driving Miss Daisy and Black Robe may be a long way behind him, but he still knows how to win over a hometown crowd. His 2009 immigrant tale Mao’s Last ...Read more
- The afterlife has rarely been quiet for Queen frontman Freddie Mercury, who died young in 1991 after a flurry of creativity. First came Wayne’s World, with Mike Myers head-banging to Queen’s 1975 hit 'Bohemian Rhapsody'. Then came a massive trib...Read more