Time Out says
Opened in October 2017, Palace Central is a 13-screen complex within the Central Park Mall with multiple lounges and bar areas and sweeping views over one of Sydney’s most dynamic urban spaces.
The cinema includes a large beer hall with local and international craft beers, a Champagne bar and an interactive wine wall. Food includes produce from leading provedores, including daily desserts from the local Brickfields bakery.
- First, he took on the North Koreans; then he faced down jihadists. Now creaking Secret Service veteran Mike Banning (Gerard Butler) faces his ultimate adversary: literally everybody else. The suitably preposterous but mostly pretty watchable con...Read more
- Review by Joshua Rothkopf Save it, Generation John Hughes (yes, this is a self-own): one day, a post-apocalyptic band of hardy survivors will remember today’s high-school movies and scowl at the riches. Some of those films were good enough to l...Read more
- Not to be excessively literal about that title, but when a movie – even one about Hitler Youth – is as saturated with visual gorgeousness as Never Look Away (the Oscar-nominated cinematography is by The Natural’s Caleb Deschanel), you can’t look...Read more
- Film review by Joshua Rothkopf The most perfect movie that will ever be made about its subject, Apollo 11 takes the purest documentary idea imaginable – telling the story of the first journey to the moon and back using only the footage capture...Read more
- In Late Night, screenwriter and costar Mindy Kaling dares to imagine a world where a top female comedian has been hosting a popular late-night talk show for nearly three decades. It’s a gutsy premise that runs counter to the sad longstanding rea...Read more