The Nepean District Historical Society administers this museum, housed in one of Penrith's oldest buildings. Built in 1826, the inn was a pit stop for travellers heading from Sydney to the Blue Mountains, Bathurst and the goldfields. The museum has a collection of local artefacts and an archive of photos. The NDHS meets on the fourth Saturday of each month at 1pm, featuring a guest speaker. Visitors are welcome.
|Venue name:||Arms of Australia Inn Museum|
Cnr Gardenia Ave & Great Western Highway
|Opening hours:||Mon, Wed & Thu 9am-2pm; first and third Sun of the month 1pm-4pm|