This two-storey Georgian sandstone house, set in a 15 hectare (37 acre) estate, was the home of the Rouse family for six generations. Free settler Richard Rouse built the original house between 1813 and 1818, and his last direct descendant left in 1993. There are also some 20 outbuildings, ranging from a pretty Victorian summerhouse to a corrugated iron cottage annex, and a very early ‘dry weather’ garden.
|Venue name:||Rouse Hill House and Farm||Contact:|
Pick a dateto
Because of her, ...We Can!
Darug elders and the local community around Rouse Hill House and Farm celebrate NAIDOC Week with a day of food, art, song, dance and language sharing in a day named for this year’s theme. Darug artist Leanne Watson will be running an art workshop on the...History Sunday July 15 2018 Free