Despite the ongoing lockdown and dine-in restrictions, the idea of enjoying fine cuisine made by top culinary masters is not entirely impossible.
Six prominent cooking personalities from five of the city’s best fine-dining restaurants have come together for 555 Special Collaboration, an initiative that’s creating special dishes that gourmands can enjoy at home during the lockdown.
The chef lineup includes Chef Dan Bark from Cadence by Dan Bark, Chef Chalee Kadar from Wana Yook and 100 Mahaseth, Chef Deepanker Khosla from Haoma, Chef David Hartwig and Chef Arne Riehn from IGNIV Bangkok, and Chef Garima Arora from Gaa.
Each chef has come up with a dish to add to a gourmet six-course delivery meal (B3,990 net, inclusive of delivery fee). Imagine how much you have to pay if you go to five different restaurants to taste the creations of each chef. So this is certainly a good deal.
Do we have your attention now? To further excite you, here’s the list of all the courses:
- Truffle Toast: snacks by Chef Dan
- Cold Kanom Jin with Mangosteen and Crabmeat: starter by Chef Chalee
- Lamb Nilgiri Qorma with Coconut Rice: pre-main dish by Chef Deepanker
- Buriram Wagyu Short Rib with Onion and Potato: main dish by Chef David
- Chocolate Betel Leaf and Chai Granita: dessert by Chef Garima
- Candy Box by Chef Arne
You can pre-order the 555 Special Collaboration set directly from any of the participating restaurants. Included delivery fee is only available for orders within the Bangkok area.