It's been a week. Just days after Mayor Lori Lightfoot shut down indoor bar service, Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced that indoor dining would also be cut off starting Friday, October 30. In cooperation with the state order—and with the wellbeing of our guests, chefs and employees in mind—we're hitting "snooze" on all services at Time Out Market Chicago. That includes outdoor dining, takeout and delivery.
RECOMMENDED: Restaurants react to Chicago’s indoor dining ban
At its core, Time Out is a cheerleader of local business, and we know that it's critical for our chefs to focus on their brick-and-mortar restaurants right now. When Chicagoans can comfortably and safely dine indoors again, we'll be waiting with a cocktail and a smorgasbord of food.
In the meantime, we encourage you to support the amazing chefs and restaurants that make Time Out Market Chicago special. Many are still offering outdoor service, takeout and delivery, which you can check out below. Stay safe out there, Chicago.
- Arami offers delivery and carryout through Caviar, Grubhub and Tock. You can also shop their Sake Market or pick up a gift card for future dining.
- Head to Urbanbelly for a taste of chef Bill Kim’s casual Asian cuisine. Delivery and carryout are available through Caviar, DoorDash and Ritual. Catering options and gift cards are also available on their website.
- Support chef Brian Fisher and the award-winning Entente team by shopping at their online store.
- Taco kits and chocolate cake from Dos Urban Cantina can be ordered for pickup and delivery through Tock.
- The birthplace of chef Kevin Hickey’s signature Duck Fat Dogs, The Duck Inn, is serving hot dogs, truffles and more for outdoor patio dining or carryout and delivery via Caviar, Grubhub, Tock and Uber Eats.
- Buy a loaf of bread for a neighbor in need and indulge in Lost Larson’s pastries and artisan coffee by visiting their walkup window.
- Mini Mott burgers and other delectables are available for pickup and outdoor patio dining. Don’t forget to try their apple cider donuts!
- Pretty Cool Ice Cream’s fancy pops are available for pre-order through their online pop shop and pickup at their Logan Square walk-up window. Gift cards are also available for purchase online.
Most popular on Time Out
- State bans indoor dining and drinking in Chicago as cases surge
- Restaurants react to Chicago’s indoor dining ban
- A glittering tunnel of lights will illuminate the Chicago Botanic Garden this winter
- Here's where to find apple picking near Chicago
- A village of igloos emerges in West Loop as restaurants prepare for winter