If you like meatballs and cider, you might want to start stalking the Balls of Fire food truck. Somersby Cider is collaborating with the mobile meatball specialists on selected dates and locations to give you cider and meatballs for only RM20 (FYI, the meatballs alone are priced at RM15, which means you'll be getting pear or apple cider for only RM5). If this sounds exciting to you, make sure you head to these spots:
1. May 10, 1pm-5pm: SS15 (near Taylor's and Inti College).
2. May 12, 1pm-5pm: Sunway University (near Rock Café)
3. May 19, 5pm-9pm: TTDI (near Tom, Dick & Harry's)
4. May 20, 5pm-9pm: Jalan Telawi, Bangsar
5. May 24, 1pm-5pm: Damansara Heights (near HELP University)
6. May 26, 5pm-9pm: TTDI (near NAZA)
For those unfamiliar with Balls of Fire, the food truck serves up meatballs available in beef, lamb and even vegetarian-friendly falafel meatballs with your choice of sauce (spicy curry, classic tomato, and salsa are just some of the sauces available). To make it a complete meal, the meatballs here are served in a bowl-shaped tortilla wrap on a bed of crinkle-cut fries.
For more info, follow www.facebook.com/BallsoffireKL.