Breakfast is the best (and most important!) meal of the day, but if you find yourself skipping it, we now have a reason for you to get up early and eat. Welcome to #TimeOutBreakfastClub, where the only rule is to take a photo of your breakfast and post it to Instagram, Twitter or Facebook with the hashtags #TimeOutBreakfastClub and #TimeOutKL. Follow this rule, and you may just win a champagne brunch for you and a friend worth RM730. Are you in?
If your answer is yes, here's a small tip on how to make your entry stand out: Your typical eggs Benedict in a café may be a bit too predictable, so think beyond that – how about a shot of your favourite nasi lemak bungkus with kopi? Or your mum's awesome meehoon goreng? What's been staring at you in the face all this time may just be the winning entry! For ideas, see our #TimeOutBreakfastClub gallery.
To recap, here's how to enter:
1. Take a photo of your breakfast.
2. Caption it and tell us the story behind your dish (for example, why is it your breakfast of choice?). Make sure you include #TimeOutKL and #TimeOutBreakfastClub at the end of it or we won't be able to see your entry.
3. Post it on your preferred social media platform: Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
4. At this point, make sure you follow @TimeOutKL on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Contest ends September 20.
Terms and conditions
1. Contest period Aug 20–Sep 20, 2015.
2. All photos must be tagged with #TimeOutKL and #TimeOutBreakfastClub.
3. All photos must contain a caption/description.
4. All entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties/ spambots/code hacking/multibrowser-bots are invalid.
5. All images submitted may be subject to moderation. Time Out KL has absolute discretion in its choice of featured images, and the right to refuse to feature/report any image for the following reasons:
a. Use of defamatory or malicious content.
b. Any indecent or inappropriate content.
6. By entering, the entrant agrees that :
a. They have personally taken the images submitted.
b. They are the sole owner and copyright holder of the images.
7. Time Out KL has the right to use the winning images from the date of entry to 18 months after the closing date of the Competition. Time Out KL will use the images to further promote the competition/future competitions. However, all such uses will credit the photographer, provided they give their agreement. For the avoidance of doubt, copyright shall remain with the entrant.
8. Time Out KL has the right to use other entered images from the date of entry to 18 months after the closing date of the Competition for no consideration. However, all such uses will credit the photographer provided they give their agreement. (As with winning images, copyright shall remain with the entrant).
9. Each entrant’s approved image will be shown on Time Out KL’s website and social media platforms together with the image description. Time Out KL reserves the right to amend this description for reasons of presentation.