Prize: 2D/1N stay at Traders Hotel’s Twin Tower View Suite, a three-course set dinner for two at Gobo Upstairs with a bottle of wine, and two cocktails at SkyBar, worth a total of RM2,000
Treat yourself and your partner to a luxurious stay at the award-winning Traders Hotel situated in the heart of KL. Its location allows easy access to the Petronas Twin Towers, shopping destination Suria KLCC, and more. There are 571 rooms and suites, all outfitted with modern amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
The Twin Tower View Suite affords an unobstructed close-up view of the Twin Towers. The suite is equipped with a separate sitting room, free WiFi, a full-size executive writing desk, flat screen LCD TV and more. There’s also a spacious bathroom with separate shower cubicle equipped with premium Traders toiletries.
Dining at Gobo Upstairs is a stylish affair. Known for its extensive menu of grilled items, Gobo Upstairs provides a cosy setting where you can enjoy one of the city’s best steaks. If you prefer more variety, there are also seafood, poultry and vegetarian items on the menu.
A stay at Traders Hotel KL is incomplete without a visit to SkyBar. Located on the 33rd floor, SkyBar offers a stunning, panoramic view of the KL city skyline with the Twin Towers dominating the sight. Cocktails here are good, and you can enjoy them at the bar or in the private cabanas with comfy cushions before hitting the dance floor.
1. This contest is organised by Time Out Kuala Lumpur (hereinafter referred to as the 'Organiser').
2. The prizes for this contest are neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
3. All persons ('Contestants') taking part in this contest agree that these rules shall be binding on them, and that the entries in this contest, including their name and likeness, may be used without restriction in any future publicity material by the Organiser.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend these rules or terminate the contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the Organiser under these rules shall be final and no discussion or correspondence will be entertained. The Organiser may, but is not required to, justify any decisions relating to this contest.
5. The Contestant acknowledges that the interest and good reputation of the Organiser is of paramount importance. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify a Contestant from the contest, or to withdraw the prize if it believes the Contestant is in breach of its obligations under the rules. The Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser into disrepute.
6. All entries are sent at the risk of the Contestant and in the event that there are technical difficulties experienced arising out of the internet or from any associated equipment or internet security is compromised, the Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry and shall not accept any liability doing so.
7. Contest entries may only be submitted via the stated medium of communication.
8. This contest is open to anyone above 18 years old and contestants under 18 years old are prohibited from entering this contest.
9. Each entry must be completed in full. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete entries in its sole and absolute discretion.
10. Contestants shall only submit one entry and multiple entries of the same shall be treated as 'spam' and shall be ignored.
11. Incomplete entries will be deemed void.
12. Entries will be judged by Time Out Kuala Lumpur solely on the correctness of the answer(s) furnished and accuracy of personal details furnished with the judges' decision as final.
13. Winners will be informed by email.
14. Uses of 'aliases' shall be considered a form of deception and is prohibited.
15. The winner must produce their original IC / passport with legible IC / passport number in order to claim the prize. The winner may also be required to produce additional original proof of identity at the discretion of the Organiser.
16. All Prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and the Organiser excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
17. All Contestants release from, and indemnify the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in the contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
18. All personal particulars furnished are meant for identification purposes and will not be sold or given to any third parties.
19. Prizes will be forfeited if not collected within the time frame stated after the announcement of winners.
You might also like
- Contest: Win a game session at Breakout Malaysia's latest theme room 'Perpetual'
- Contest: Win Big Bang Theory seafood boils at Brolly
- Contest: Win a stay at First World Hotel's Superior Deluxe Room and a Bubble & Bites meal
- Contest: Win a stay at Le Méridien Kuala Lumpur's Terrace Suite with Club Lounge access
- Contest: Win RM300 worth of rides from Heineken Malaysia and Grab