How to get a seat on the KTM, where to buy cheap drinks in Changkat, and more tips and tricks to help you get ahead in the city.
Lifehacks: KL tips and tricks
Little cheats to help you get ahead in KL
2. Flag down a metered taxi in Bukit Bintang
5. Eat chicken wings like a pro
1. Pull off the cartilage on the wider end of the chicken wing.
2.Twist and take out the smaller bone. You can pull it out completely clean.
3. Remove the larger bone. There you go! Enjoy your boneless chicken wing.
6. Solve your monorail woes
7. Grab a seat (almost guaranteed) on the KTM
9. Know where to queue for the LRT
10. Travel around KL and PJ for free
Discover Time Out original video