1. The bacon and egg naan from Dishoom
The ultimate breakfast - freshly made naan bread with Ginger Pig bacon and Clarence Court eggs. Definitely order a side of chopped green chillies and the bottomless chai.
2. The rabbit (for 4) from Paradise Garage
Grab three mates and get ready for the best rabbit dish in London. Cooked several ways, you'll soon be fighting over the 'pie' and gravy.
3. *THOSE* confit potatoes from Quality Chop House
Basically the humble potato taken to the next level: peeled, sliced, confited, compressed, chilled, sliced, then deep fried.
4. The brown butter and honey tart from the Marksman
The perfect wobble and balace of flavours! You know #ihavethisthingwithcustardtarts right?
5. *THAT* kinako french toast with matcha soft serve from Shackfuyu
Probably the most Instagrammed French toast of all time and one of my favourites too.