Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries.
3. Postal entries for competitions should be sent with your name, address, daytime telephone number, competition you are entering and answer to: Time Out Offers, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.
4. Email entries for competitions should be sent to email@example.com clearly stating in the subject header the competition you are entering.
5. Competitions are open to all UK residents (over the age of 18 in alcohol, tobacco or travel-related competitions, or in other cases as stated) except employees of Time Out, the companies or organisations with whom the competition or offer is being run, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post or offered for delivery insufficiently stamped. Proof of delivery will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. Prizes are as stated only and no cash alternatives will be given. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
8. The winning answers and the names of prizewinners will be made available to those who send an SAE to the competition entry address. The decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
10. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
11. The closing date for receipt of entries is as stated for each individual competition in the magazine or online. The winner(s) will be drawn at random from all valid entries, and will be notified by telephone, email or post within two days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted within two days, the prize will be redrawn and reallocated.
12. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
13. Entries must be received by midday on August 16 2013.
14. Prize includes return flights from London, a 3 night stay in a 4* hotel in Copenhagen plus tickets to the Mad Symposium (attendance over two days; breakfast, lunch, coffee and water both days; as well as entry to the after party dinner). Flights must be used at the same time and on the same routing.
15. There are two prizes available, both for 2 persons only.
16. Passengers must have valid passports and a visa where necessary. No other expenses are included as part of the prize.
17. Prize winners must be free to travel on August 24 2013, returning on August 27 2013.
18. This prize is non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash.
19. Time Out reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage if deemed necessary.
20. Promoter: Time Out Magazine, Universal House, 251 Tottenham Court Road, London W1T 7AB.