Built in 1880, this teeny structure is the sole remaining lighthouse in Manhattan. The lighthouse served as the inspiration for Hildegard H. Swift's 1942 children's book, The Little Red Lighthouse and the Great Gray Bridge.
|Venue name:||The Little Red Lighthouse||Contact:|
Fort Washington Park
|Cross street:||178th St at the Hudson River|
|Opening hours:||Mid-May to Mid-October, Sat–Sun, 1pm–4pm|
|Transport:||Subway: A to 181st St|
To improve this listing email: firstname.lastname@example.org