|Venue name:||St. Paul's Chapel|
|Cross street:||between Fulton and Vesey Sts|
|Transport:||Subway: A, C to Broadway–Nassau St; J, M, Z, 2, 3, 4, 5 to Fulton St|
The chapel is the city’s only extant pre-Revolutionary building (it dates from 1766) and one of the finest Georgian structures in the country. Miraculously, both the landmarked St. Paul’s and Trinity churches survived the World Trade Center attack; although mortar fell from their façades, the steeples remained intact.