We’re no strangers to lining up for DŌ, Cookie Dough Confections’s edible cookie dough treats. We have already ranked all their flavors, so our focus has shifted to keeping track of their mouth-watering collaborations. This month, they’ve set up camp (pun intended) at Chefs Club Counter from now until September, where they will be offering a new menu of summer camp-inspired creations. Unlike their scoop shop, the menu will be ice cream-focused with soft serve and ice cream sandwiches both laden with their signature dough.
The three soft serve cones (each $9) will include:
- The Campfire with toasted marshmallow soft serve, signature chocolate chip cookie dough, chocolate ganache and graham cracker crust.
- The Dirty Worm with marshmallow & chocolate soft serve twist on top of signature chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreo fudge crumble and salted chocolate pudding (topped with Oreo crumbs and gummy worms.
- The Chocolatey Blob with chocolate soft serve, cake cone filled with a layer of fudge and signature chocolate chip cookie dough (topped with chocolate sprinkles and cookie dough bits).
The sandwiches are made with two layers of cookie dough, packed with ice cream (each $6) are:
- The Rule Breaker with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sandwiched between chocolate chip cookie dough.
- The Happy Camper with chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream sandwiched between chocolate cocoa cookies.
If you’re picky, you can build your own cone, making it rain as many toppings as your hearts desire. So if you’re too old to go to camp and get your s’mores fix, you’ll have this entire summer to ride out a sugar rush.Share the story