Got a free hour to spare? Soak up some culture at one of the many great exhibitions in London. Whether you want to see paintings, photography, fossils or washing powder packaging through the ages, there's an exhibition to suit your mood. We've also put together a comprehensive guide to the seven wonders of London's museums and attractions, to help you really zone into our city's cultural core.
The very best exhibitions in London
Discover more of London's culture
Marlin Empire Square
This four-star serviced apartment hotel provides home comforts in the centre of London; located just ten minutes' walk from The Shard and 15 from the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe. Marlin's rooms all feature a kitchenette, lounge area, super-fast broadband, L'Occitane toiletries and great views of the city.
Venue says: “Right in the city, nestled among the bars and restaurants of the London Bridge area. Perfect for business or leisure.”
You might also like
- See 25 brilliant photos of London animals
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to 'La Soirée'
- Ten movies we can’t wait to see at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival
- Richard Jackson interview: 'I’m trying to change the way people think about painting'
- Win a giant bottle of whisky and cocktails with friends