Great journeys should have great beginnings – with 170 direct flights to Europe from Stansted Airport, every great break begins with the Stansted Express.
With trains every 15 minutes, the Stansted Express is the fastest way to travel to the airport, quicker than coach or car and with no traffic jams to hold you up. The journey time from Liverpool Street is just 47 minutes. Even better, the station is right under the airport terminal, so when you step off the train you’re just a two-minute walk to check-in.
Life’s short – travel fast.
Win a trip for two
Enter our competition and you could be boarding the Stansted Express to head off on your next great adventure.
The prize includes:
- First-class return Stansted Express travel for two people from Liverpool Street to Stansted Airport
- Return flights for two people from Stansted Airport to Amsterdam
- Return transfers from the Amsterdam airport to central Amsterdam
- Two nights’ accommodation in a centrally located hotel
- Breakfast for two each morning in the hotel restaurant
- Dinner for two at the industrial-chic Café-Restaurant Amsterdam
- Drinks for two at the arty and lively 5&33 bar
- £100 spending money
- Travel insurance for the duration of the trip
Answer the following question correctly and you’ll be automatically entered into our competition.