Time is winding down, folks.
If you want to indulge in seasonal cheer before Santa's Christmas Eve pilgrimage, you have to act fast! Fortunately, IHOP Restaurants across the country will keep the festivities alive until Jan 1 with an Elf-on the Shelf-inspired menu, so start planning a family brunch.
Buddy-approved offerings, which are available nationwide, will certainly delight the little elves in your family. Here's what to expect when you head out for the most important meal of the day:
- Jolly Cakes: Munch on four delectable green pancakes with cream cheese icing, whipped topping and shimmery elf sprinkles shaped like ornaments. You can also snag this as a side, if your little Christmas enthusiast can't muster up an appetite for such a big serving.
- Oh What Funnel Cakes: Channel those carnival vibes with a funnel cake. The sweat treat has a dusting of powdered sugar, a dollop of glazed strawberries, whipped cream and elf sprinkles.
- Holiday Ham & Sausage Omelette: A hearty choice for the older elves in your brood, this selection includes diced ham and sausage, fire roasted peppers and onions, hash browns and Jack & Cheddar cheese. If that's not satisfying enough, the dish also comes with a choice of three pancakes or a side.
- Merry Marshmallow Hot Chocolate: With toasted marshmallow syrup, whipped cream and elf sprinkles, consider this drink one of the tastiest options for hot chocolate in NYC.
- Little Elves Combo: Having trouble making a decision? Taste test a little bit of everything. This option includes a choice of one Jolly Cake topped with cream cheese icing, whipped topping and sprinkles or one Oh What Funnel Cake with powdered sugar, whipped topping and sprinkles with one scrambled egg, one bacon strip and one pork sausage link.
What are you waiting for? Make Santa proud with a breakfast for the books! Don't forget to check out our favorite Elf on the Shelf ideas while you're at it!Share the story