To celebrate their Australia exhibition, the Royal Academy of Arts has teamed up with Qantas Airways – The Spirit of Australia and PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, part of PARKROYAL Hotels & Resorts and a member of Global Hotel Alliance, to offer Time Out readers the chance to win a luxury break for two to Sydney, Australia. The prize includes:
• Two return economy flights from London Heathrow to Sydney, Australia flying with Qantas Airways
• Five nights' accommodation in a Club Room at PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney with harbour views including breakfast daily at the PARKROYAL Club Lounge.
• Automatic upgrade to Platinum Membership with GHA Discovery Loyalty Programme, offering access to adventures not easily available to the general public, plus room upgrades and other benefits.
Qantas help you enjoy the Spirit of Australia as soon as you step on board their award-winning Qantas A380 from London Heathrow to Sydney, via Dubai. PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, Sydney is located right in the centre of the city's action, making it effortless to explore the stunning natural attractions and vibrant arts scene. The elegant hotel is a member of the Global Hotel Alliance and offers the GHA Discovery program, a guest loyalty programme that rewards travellers with unique, memorable experiences in over 61 different countries.
For your chance to win, just answer the question below.
Terms and conditions apply. By entering this competition you agree to receive relevant communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions. This competition will close at midnight on November 11 2013.
You might also like
- Win a food-lover's dream weekend in Denmark
- Terms and conditions to win a four-night trip for two to New York
- Win a night at the Opening Preview Party of 'Sensing Spaces' at the Royal Academy of Arts
- Win a nine-night holiday in Brazil for you and a friend
- Terms and conditions: Win a three-day road trip in Spain