Lose weight, drink more water, stop drunkenly hooking up with our exes whenever we're single (or not single, yikes)... we all make New Year's resolutions—whether we stick to them is another thing. This year, we decided to speak for the entire city: What could all of us Angelenos do (and not do) next year to make L.A. a better, more enjoyable place? We came up with a few solid resolutions.
We Angelenos should all probably resolve...
1. To use less water. For real this year.
3. To cut back on middle finger usage and honking while driving.
4. To not get as many parking tickets as we did this year.
5. To finally get serious about earthquake safety, including prepping an emergency kit.
6. To check out and support more local bands this year.
10. To make a nighttime visit to Grand Central Market to try the dinner and drinks options rather than just sticking to our usual morning Eggslut routine.
11. To pull that tent out of storage and go on a camping adventure.
13. To read more, ideally in one of L.A.’s beautiful libraries.
15. To go to the beach more than three times a year.
16. To knock a few more of these so-L.A. things to do off our list.
18. To continue to enjoy the best of what the city has to offer and never settle for less.
Want more? Sign up here to stay in the know.