The Warehouse in Clunes is one part information centre, one part council services centre, one part library and one part events space for the local community. The building was originally used as a warehouse (hence the name) for goods needed by miners during the Victorian gold rush. The Warehouse has been around since 1869 but was given a facelift and reopened in 2014.
|Venue name:||The Warehouse||Contact:|
36 Fraser St