Time Out is coming up to its eighth year of operation in Melbourne – where did the time go?
We’ve weathered the storm of the global financial crisis. We’ve witnessed the rise of social media, White Night, escape rooms and vegan eating. We’ve binged on theatre and gigs and comedy, and reviewed more restaurants than there are Marvel superheroes.
From the very beginning in 2011, we set out to publish both online and in the traditional print magazine format. And we intend to keep doing exactly that. But with one major difference. Starting from the winter 2018 issue, we’re dropping the cover price. Time Out Melbourne magazine will be completely free.
While newsagencies will no longer stock the quarterly magazine, you can pick up a copy at selected cafés, shops, entertainment venues and hotels around the city. In addition, friendly Time Out helpers will be handing out copies at major city train stations on the day of publication. If you’re commuting to town on Thursday May 31 or Friday June 1 then make sure you grab a copy of the latest issue from the following locations, 7-10am:
• Flinders Street Station, Princes Bridge and Swanston Street exits
• Richmond Station, Swan Street exit
• Parliament Station, Collins Street and Bourke Street exits
• Melbourne Central Station, Swanston Street, La Trobe Street and Elizabeth Street exits
• Flagstaff Station, William Street and La Trobe Street exits